Way Out Ware Odyssey 1 0 1
Name: TORRENT FILE
Size: 606 B
Author: AIR Music Technology
Author URL: https://www.airmusictech.com/
Free Download Way Out Ware Odyssey full version standalone offline installer for Windows. It has captured the behavior, character, and charm of the original ARP Odyssey.
Overview of Way Out Ware Odyssey
Developed by WayOutWare, the creators of the legendary timeWARP2600 and Kick Axe instruments. It prides itself on creating the highest quality emulations. TimeWARP was the only ARP 2600 emulation product endorsed by its creator, Alan R. Pearlman.
Building on this legacy of ARP Emulation excellence, we have created a faithful recreation of this legendary synth. Not only is it accurate sonically, but with its experienced circuit modeling and signal processing, it captured the behavior, character, and charm of the original ARP Odyssey.
With built-in expression pedal modulation, velocity, and channel pressure support, every attention to detail and realism has been made. Shape your perfect sound by leveraging the powerful Dual oscillators, LFO, Sample and Hold, Ring-mod, high-pass, and low-pass filters.
Take inspiration from the built-in library and start your sonic Odyssey of discovery with endless tweakability. To take your project to the next level, you can use Odyssey as a mono, duophonic, or polyphonic synth with up to 4 simultaneous voices.
Features of Way Out Ware Odyssey
- Dual oscillator, LFO, Sample and Hold, Ring-mod, high-pass, and low-pass filters.
- circuit modeled oscillators and filters
- Gorgeous touch interface.
- Expression pedal modulation, velocity, and channel pressure support.
- Use the Odyssey as a mono, duophonic, or polyphonic synth with four simultaneous voices.
- Faithful reproduction of the classic 1970s movable head tape delay.
- 150 factory presets.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
Download from FileJoker
Download from FileFox