SmartSystemMenu 2 19 3
Name: TORRENT FILE
Size: 429.59 KB
Author: Alexander Illarionov
Author URL: http://illarionov.pro/
Free Download SmartSystemMenu full version standalone offline installer for Windows; it is a small utility to work efficiently with multiple windows.
Overview of SmartSystemMenu
This little utility will help make multiple windows a more efficient process with enough valuable functions to streamline your work. It can be attached to the title bar menu keeping it in easy reach. It is portable is just another bonus as you can quickly load it on a flash drive for use on any machine you may be using.
Once launched, SamrtSystemMenu appears down in the systray. But the icon placed there has no function other than letting you know it is active, auto-starting the app, or entirely exiting.
The power is contained within the right-click context menu. From there, you can view the General Information tab for a target window, including the handle, caption, class, style, and rectangle size. You can also access the process tab, which provides the module name and path, the ID of the thread, and the associated process.
Features of SmartSystemMenu
- Shows a dialog with information of the current window and process: the window handle, the window caption, the window style, the window class, the process name, the process id, the path to the process
- Allows the current window to stay on top of all other windows
- Allows saving the current window screenshot on a disk
- Allows changing the size of the current window
- Allows the current window to be aligned with any of the nine positions on the desktop
- Allows changing the transparency of the current window
- Allows changing the current window’s program priority
- Allows minimizing the current window to the system tray
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
Download from FileJoker
Download from FileFox