Kaspersky Rescue Disk 18 0 11 3
Name: TORRENT FILE
Size: 429.59 KB
Author URL: https://me-en.kaspersky.com/
Free Download Kaspersky Rescue Disk standalone offline installer for Windows. It is a bootable disk for detecting and eliminating threats that interfere with the work of the operating system.
Overview of Kaspersky Rescue Disk
Boot into Kaspersky Rescue Disk to detect and remove malware and other threats from an infected computer without the risk of infecting other files and computers. Download the ISO image, burn it to a USB stick or CD/DVD, enter the BIOS, set it to boot from the chosen media, and restart your PC.
The latest Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2018 will be launched when the download is complete. Select the drive you want to scan and scan. Kaspersky Rescue Disk allows you to deal with viruses more effectively since this disk does not require Windows to be loaded, meaning that malware will remain idle.
Features of Kaspersky Rescue Disk
- Booting your computer from CD/DVD media
- Booting your computer from USB media
- Booting the computer in graphics and text mode
- Saving information about the system hardware in the electronic form to transfer it to Kaspersky Lab in the event of an unsuccessful download
- Search for malware in startup objects and disinfection of startup objects
- Search and destruction of malicious objects in the boot sectors of connected drives
- Search for malware and disinfection of files on the disk
- Support for the file systems: NTFS, FAT32, FAT16, Ext2, ext3, ReiserFS
- Check the media: internal hard drives, external hard drives, and flash storage media.
Woking of Kaspersky Rescue Disk
- After Kaspersky Rescue Disk shuts down, the KRD2018_Data folder remains on one of the partitions on the computer’s hard drive (usually in C:\KRD2018_Data). The folder stores anti-virus databases, reports, quarantines, and traces. You can delete the folder if necessary.
- If there is less than 1 GB of free space left on the hard drive, the KRD2018_Data folder is created in RAM. After restarting the computer, the contents of the folder are deleted.
- Kaspersky Rescue Disk changes the system files of the operating system, which may affect its performance. Before using Kaspersky Rescue Disk, we recommend backing up your operating system.
- Kaspersky Rescue Disk is based on Gentoo Linux. Before using Kaspersky Rescue Disk, you must check the compatibility of your hardware with Linux in open sources.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 1 GB or more
Download from FileJoker
Download from FileFox