HTTP Logs Viewer 6 03
Name: TORRENT FILE
Size: 429.59 KB
Author URL: https://www.apacheviewer.com/
Free Download HTTP Logs Viewer full version standalone offline installer for Windows. It quickly filters and analyzes Apache/IIS/Nginx log files.
Overview of HTTP Logs Viewer
This program allows you to filter easily and analyze Apache/IIS/Nginx log files. Search and filter functions are built-in. Custom log formats are also supported.
It is a free and powerful tool that lets you monitor, view, and analyze Apache/IIS/Nginx logs more efficiently. It offers to search and filter functionality for the log file, highlighting the various HTTP requests based on their status code.
Moreover, there is also a report facility. Thus you can generate a pie/bar chart in seconds. There are also statistics where you can get the top hits, errors, number of status codes, total bandwidth, and more.
Features of HTTP Logs Viewer
- Supports Common/Combined/Custom and additional Apache/Nginx logs.
- Supports NCSA/W3C IIS logs
- Handles multiple logs
- Supports compressed .gz logs
- Supports IPv4 & IPv6
- Split logs functionality by size/date
- Monitor logs in real-time (with automatic refresh) locally and remove via FTP/SFTP.
- Highlight requests by status code
- Converts IP & IPv6 to Country
- Search by any combination of Request, Date, IP, Referrer, and UserAgent
- Filter by any combination of Status/IP Address, GET, HEAD, POST Requests, Date, Referrer or User-agent
- Export to a text file (txt), comma-separated value (CSV), log file or html
- Various Graphical Reports (Pie/Bar/Line/StackedBar)
- Various Statistics
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
Download from FileJoker
Download from FileFox