FluidRay v3 0 3 1 (x64)
Name: TORRENT FILE
Size: 429.59 KB
Author URL: https://www.fluidray.com/
Free Download FluidRay full version standalone offline installer for Windows. It imports scenes, objects, and materials directly from your 3D modeling software.
Overview of FluidRay Benefits
Supported formats include: SketchUp (.skp), Rhino OpenNurbs (.3dm), FBX (.fbx), Alias Wavefront (.obj), Collada (.dae), 3DS (.3ds, .ase), DirectX (.X), Stanford PLY (.ply), STereoLithography (.stl).
Real-Time editing of materials, lights, and rendering parameters is done in a super easy WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) interface extensive library of materials, models, and lights supporting Drag&Drop.
Real-Time Rendering All the tweaking of materials, lights, or any other scene properties are immediately visible as real-time feedback in the viewport, making your workflow faster and much more pleasurable.FluidRay is the only real-time renderer that doesn’t suffer from GPU limitations. GPU-based renderers work well only on specific tasks, while FluidRay does it easily and quickly.
Overview of FluidRay Features
- Super-fast performance thanks the latest AI and Machine Learning technology
- Always achieves the best quality, no need to tweak esoteric rendering parameters
- Metropolis Sampling
- Real-time Ambient Occlusion
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
Download from FileJoker
Download from FileFox