DirectUpdate 4 8 1 Build 7 Multilingual
Name: TORRENT FILE
Size: 429.59 KB
Author URL: http://www.directupdate.net/
Free Download DirectUpdate 4 full version standalone offline installer for Windows. It is a dynamic DNS client updater running as an NT service with remote administration.
Overview of DirectUpdate 4
Whenever you connect to the Internet, your IP address automatically changes. This shouldn’t be a problem for most users, but for some, the fact that the IP changes all the time can become a problem.
Let’s take a web server, for example. The server automatically detects your Internet Service Provider’s IP address, and if this address changes, the server and your website will become inaccessible.
A similar situation is when you run an FTP server on your home computer, and you need to access some files from work.
If the IP address of your home computer changes, you won’t be able to access those files.
Features of DirectUpdate 4
- Local & remote IP detection with user selection (lan dsl/cable router supported).
- Many dns services/providers supported simultaneously.
- WebAdmin (full administration using your browser!).
- Small & compact executable (the engine is less than 300 KB!).
- Update can be forced every xx days to prevent accounts from being banned.
- Add support for "Wildcard" and "MaileXchanger".
- Support of proxy server and proxy server authentication.
- Fully customizable notifications (Email and FTP).
- Engine can launch an external app and restart a service when a new IP is detected.
- Monitored log file size, and support of syslog deamon.
- KeepAlive option, to maintain your internet connection up if required.
- Support IP detection via hidden (auto) proxy of ISP.
- Support local IP detection with router direct query!
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
Download from FileJoker
Download from FileFox