CoffeeCup Responsive Site Designer 4 0 Build 3310
Name: TORRENT FILE
Size: 429.59 KB
Author: CoffeeCup Software
Author URL: https://www.coffeecup.com/
Free Download CoffeeCup Responsive Site Designer 4 for Windows PC is the #1 responsive site designer. You can design visually with the Bootstrap and Foundation frameworks. It means no code, build faster and design better websites easily.
Overview of CoffeeCup Responsive Site Designer 4 Benefits
CoffeeCup Responsive Site Designer allows you to make design and layout changes wherever needed; breakpoints are truly the secret weapon of responsive design. And with this revolutionary app, they are a cinch to create and manage.
Specify the default styles for each element. Then use your own classes to create design variations. Change the properties across the site for every element type, class, or ID with a single edit.
Working directly in the browser not only creates a unique live design experience it also allows the code to be semantic and clean. No (confusing) code generation is needed; the CSS3 is written directly to a real stylesheet, resulting in clean and easy to interpret rules.
Skip static Photoshop or vector design apps. Create directly in the browser with real HTML elements and adaptive grids. Use the full power of CSS3 with intuitive tools. Design for all devices using easy to manage-custom-media queries. Seeing and feeling the site develop in a production environment (the browser!) is the way of the modern web.
Overview of CoffeeCup Responsive Site Designer 4 Features
- Drag-n-drop content elements like headers, images, buttons, icons and more
- Organize images and other assets in the Project Resource Library
- Smooth and familiar front-end design workflow using custom selectors
- Add special widgets or custom scripts with the HTML Element
- Integrated web inspector with spacing outliner, DOM tree and live CSS preview
- Full range viewport slider – view and work on the design at any possible width right in the app.
- Fluid grid systems with configurable columns, gutter and widths.
- Subgrids and container elements give unique granular control over the layout at any width
- Use the tag switcher to create the most semantic HTML
- Add meta data and other head (or footer) code for SEO or plugins
- Publish directly to the CoffeeCup servers and share the link for feedback and collaboration
- Export clean, semantic, HTML & CSS that can be uploaded to any server
- Free support from the fastest support staff on the web
- Plethora of upgrades, free in between major version increases
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 500 MB or more
Download from FileJoker
Download from FileFox