Adobe InDesign 2022 v17 2 0 20 (x64) Multilingual
Name: TORRENT FILE
Size: 606 B
Author URL: http://www.mathmagic.com/
Free Download MathMagic Pro 8 Edition for Adobe InDesign. It is an equation editor mainly for use with Adobe InDesign software in editing any mathematical expressions and symbols with a WYSIWYG interface and various powerful features.
Overview of MathMagic Pro 8 Edition for Adobe InDesign Benefits
MathMagic by InfoLogic Plug-in provides you with the user interface(a menu and a tool button), enabling you to create and edit equations inside the InDesign document. Then, it communicates with the external MathMagic Pro 8.5 application seamlessly.
You can make any equations with the MathMagic Pro application quickly and then send them back to InDesign. MathMagic Plug-in allows you to place equations inside a text box as inline graphics or floating graphic objects in EPS format. Once created, all equations are handled by InDesign just like other EPS graphic objects. But you can still edit those equations anytime, just by double-clicking on them.
MathMagic Plug-in recognizes the baseline of equations automatically so that all equations match well with the baseline of the text line, and even it allows you to shift the baseline manually.
Overview of MathMagic Pro 8.5 Edition for Adobe InDesign Features
- Intelligent WYSIWYG editor with automatic equation formatting
- Various & flexible keyboard shortcuts for power users
- Configurable User Item palette and Clips palette for easier access and repeated use
- StyleSet management for group-wide sharing of editing environment and quick applying of other StyleSets
- Wide range of quality fonts for mathematical symbols in OpenType and TrueType formats
- Ability to customize Template shapes, thickness, gaps, position, and size up to 2400dpi resolution
- EPS with Color separation and Spot color support
- All graphic user interface, plus fast keyboard input support for many common templates and symbols
- Multiple Undo & Redo, Drag&Drop, visual settings and Preview
- Similar User Interface with Equation Editor™ and MathType™ to reduce any additional learning cost
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Adobe® InDesign™ CS ~ CS6, CC, CC 2014, CC 2015, CC 2017, CC 2018, CC 2019, CC 2020, CC 2021, CC 2022
- MathMagic Pro application + InDesign Plug-ins
- Windows XP or later, including Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11
- 60 MB of available hard disk space
Download from FileJoker
Download from FileFox